Are you going to a wedding? Clueless on what makeup and look to put on? Try this easy tutorial for a sweet and innocent makeup inspired by Rachel McAdams. Don’t forget to get teeth whitening from your dentist to enhance the overall look.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Prime the face with Witch Radiance Serum. Don’t forget the eye lids.
- Apply Stila Cloudeye shadow with a big brush over the whole lids beginning from the brow bone going down to the crease.
- Now take Stila Cassis eye shadow and apply with a small squared off brush by dabbing on the corner of the crease and stopping at the middle.
- Get Stila Ebony eye shadow and wet a liner brush and brush on the product. Line your eyes by applying on the upper lash line aiming to bring up the brush when you reach the corner of the eye. Apply on the bottom lash line making sure it’s damp, stopping near the end of the tear ducts.
- Take Stila Cloud eye shadow again and this time with a wet liner brush, apply on the inner corners of the eye and blend it out halfway with the black.
- With Barry M Bronzer Blush brush, apply MAC Ablaze blush right on the apples of the cheeks.
- For highlighting, use Barry M Translucent powder and apply right where you applied your blush and under the eyes with any fluffy brush you have.
- For lips, apply GOSH Lipliner in Pink Peony on the inner corner of the lips. And swipe with MAC Lipglass in Fine China.
- Apply Barry M Intense Black Mascara for the upper and lower lashes.
Tools and Products
- Big brush
- Squared off brush
- Liner brush
- Barry M Bronzer Blush brush
- Fluffy brush