Summer’s here and beaches beckon! Follow this easy to do makeup tutorial and you’d be perfect for that leisurely stroll in the beach or just lazing around and feeling the tropical fever.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Start with priming your eyes with MAC Bare Study Paint Pot.
- Get MAC Gorgeous Gold and with MAC 239 brush apply by dabbing on the whole lid area.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl and dab afterwards to blend.
- Define the crease with MAC Tilt by applying the color with MAC 222 brush.
- Take MAC Mutiny Pigment and apply it with MAC 222 brush on the inner corners of the eyes. Blend everything with a MAC 224 brush.
- With MAC Blue Flame, apply with MAC 222 brush on the outer corners of the lids.
- Highlight the brow bones with MAC 227 brush using MAC Brule pigment.
- Line the waterline with Styli-Style liner in Twilight.
- With Make Up For Ever liner in 7L, line the lower lashes.
- Use CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara for mascara.
- Get MAC Moon River Blush and apply with MAC 129 brush on the apples of the cheeks.
- For the lips, use MAC Goldyrocks Dazzleglass.
Tools and Products
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
- MAC Gorgeous Gold
- MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
- MAC Tilt
- MAC Mutiny Pigment
- MAC Blue Flame
- MAC Brule
- Styli-Style liner in Twilight
- Make Up For Ever liner in 7L
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
- MAC Moon River Blush
- MAC Goldyrocks Dazzleglass
- MAC 239
- MAC 222
- MAC 224
- MAC 227
- MAC 129