Now that summer has officially begun, try this quick and simple makeup tutorial on how to get that everyday summer glow. You’ll love this one: a luminous breathtaking look for the summer.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Take MAC Painterly Paint Pot and apply as base on the lids of the eyes.
- Get NYX white eye shadow base and apply with a MAC 219 brush on the inner tear ducts.
- Use MAC soft brown eye shadow and with MAC 224 brush, apply right on the crease of the eyes.
- Apply MAC Phloof eye shadow on the inner tear ducts, layering over the white base previously applied. Blend with the pigment MAC Naked Lunch.
- Get MAC Naked Pigment and apply on the whole lid of the eyes.
- Combine MAC Charcoal Brown and NARs Galapagos. Apply the new color with Sigma 219 brush on the upper lash line. Blend it all out with the Sigma 275 brush.
- Line the upper lash line with Clinique Gel Eyeliner. Apply Maybelline Falsies Mascara only on the upper lashes. And put on Ardell #113 Eyelashes.
- Take Urban Decay Bourbon eye liner and apply on the waterline and lower lash line.
- Get NARS Galapagos eye shadow and apply on the lower lash line layering on top of the eye liner.
- Use NARS Laguna Bronzer for bronzing and contouring.
- Apply NARS Orgasm Blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Finish with NARS Chelsea Girl lip lacquer for the lips by applying it with a Ecotools lip brush.
Tools and Products
- MAC painterly paint pot
- NYX white base
- MAC soft brown e/s
- MAC phloof e/s
- MAC naked lunch e/s
- MAC naked pigment
- MAC charcoal brown e/s
- NARS galapagos e/s
- Urban Decay bourbon
- Clinique Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Ardell #113 Eyelashes
- MAC 219
- MAC 224
- Sigma 275
- Ecotools lip brush