The sun is out and time for you to liven it up. Bronze colors are perfect to use for your makeup making you shine during summer. Try this quick and easy tutorial to get the look. Also don’t forget to check your dentist to have your teeth straighten and whiten to have a better overall look.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Start with priming the lids with BENEFIT Stay don’t stray primer.
- Get the MAC Patina eye shadow pigment and apply on the crease as base.
- Apply MAC Woodwinked over the base on the crease of the eye.
- With a large fluffy brush, define the outer crease with MAC Antiqued eye shadow.
- Using the same brush, apply MAC Brown down eye shadow on the outer corner of the crease. With the same pigment, line the lower lash line of the eyes.
- Using LOREAL Intense Lineur in carbon, line the upper lash line this time.
- Get any black eye shadow and line the waterline of the eyes. Set it with MAC Carbon pigment.
- Put on NYX false lashes.
- Apply PUR MINERALS golden medium foundation for the foundation.
- For the bronzer, use MAC global glow mineralize skin finish and apply with MAC 187 brush on the apples of the cheeks, using it also as a blush.
- Highlight the tops of the cheeks with MAC Ricepaper eye shadow with MAC 187 brush.
- Line the lips with BEAUTIQUE natural lip liner.
- Finish with MAC sinnamon lustreglass as your lip gloss.
Tools and Products
- BENEFIT Stay don’t stray primer
- MAC Patina eye shadow
- MAC Woodwinked eye shadow
- MAC Antiqued eye shadow
- MAC Brown down eye shadow
- LOREAL Intense Lineur in carbon
- MAC Carbon
- NYX false lashes
- PUR MINERALS golden medium foundation
- MAC global glow mineralize skin finish
- MAC Ricepaper eye shadow
- BEAUTIQUE natural lip liner
- MAC sinnamon lustreglass
- MAC 187 brush