Posted on 28. Jun, 2011 by theresa in Uncategorized
Looking for that perfect look for your wedding but still want to appear natural and fresh? Read this easy tutorial and get the right kind of tips on how to acquire that simple and long staying makeup like Ivanka Trump.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Hours before applying makeup, prime the skin with moisturizer to prepare it for makeup.
- Start with Estee Lauder Primer and apply on the skin.
- For your foundation it would depend on what kind of skin you have. For normal, combination, and dry skin or just want full-coverage, use Chanel Pro Lumiere.Â For oily skin, use Clinique Anti-Blemish. If you prefer light coverage, use MAC Face and Body or Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. In here she used a combination of Chanel Pro Lumiere 10 and 40 to match her skin. Apply with a foundation brush to prolong staying power of chosen foundation.
- Now if you have brows that fade into your face, fill them in with MAC Embark eye shadow pigment with MAC 266 brush to make them stand out.
- Prime your lids with Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in Ivory Lace and apply with a finger.
- Take MAC Naked Lunch eye shadow color and apply with MAC 217 brush on the whole lid area.
- Get a crease brush and with MAC Charcoal Brown eye shadow pigment and define the outer crease of the eye.
- With MAC Naked Lunch eye shadow color apply on top of the previous color and blend it out.
- In here, MAC Sable eye shadow color was used to line her lower lashes (stop at the middle) but if you find that this does not suit you, choose a satin taupe color which works for almost everyone.
- Take MAC pencil brush and get the MAC Nylon eye shadow pigment to apply on the inner corners of the eyes for highlight.
- With Laura Mercier eyeliner brush, define and line the upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Gel Liner.
- Use Benefit Eye Bright to highlight the waterline.
- Get an eyelash curler and curl your eyes.
- Apply waterproof mascara generously, upper and lower lashes if you want.
- Take Mac Studio Finish concealer and apply where needed especially under the eyes.
- Brush on finishing powder to prolong the makeup even if you have dry skin.
- For blush, take Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude and dab with a brush on the apples of your cheeks.
- To highlight the tops of your cheeks, use MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Redhead and apply on tops of cheeks and brow bones too.
- Take MAC 138 brush and Estee Lauder Matte Bronzer and apply on the contours of your cheeks and jaw bones aiming for a slimming effect.
- For lipstick, use MAC Patisserie lipstick and apply with a finger by dabbing on the lips.
- Finish with Lancome Star Bronzer Gloss and apply the same way with the lipstick.
- You can choose to put on false lashes such as the one here in tutorial with MAC 33 Lash.
- For makeup touch-ups, she advises to use Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place powder makeup and lip products.
Tools and Products
- MAC Embark eye shadow
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in Ivory Lace
- MAC Naked Lunch eye shadow
- MAC Charcoal Brown eye shadow
- MAC Sable eye shadow
- MAC Nylon eye shadow
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
- Benefit Eye Bright
- MAC 33 Lash
- Estee Lauder Primer
- Chanel Pro Lumiere
- Mac Studio Finish concealer
- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Redhead
- Estee Lauder Matte Bronzer
- Foundation brush
- MAC 217 brush
- Crease brush
- MAC pencil brush
- Laura Mercier eyeliner brush
- MAC 138 brush