Step by Step Tutorial
- Apply a MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture cream on your face.
- Take a MAC Face and Body Foundation C3, apply it on your face with a brush.
- Using MAC Select Cover-up NC35, apply it in areas that are red by patting it on with a brush.
- To set your foundation, use MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. Apply it with a brush.
- Apply Sculpt Powder in Bone Beige underneath your cheekbones.
- Apply a MAC Select Moisturecover concealer NW25 under your eye. Then apply a little bit of MAC Benefit Powderflage.
- Apply a little bit of Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden in to your cheeks.
- Apply your blush on your cheeks using MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix.
- Apply a highlighting product, use MAC Strobe lotion, it will make you look more natural.
- To finish your look, spray MAC Fix+ on your face, then dab it using your brush.
Tools and Products
- MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture cream
- MAC Face & Body Foundation C3
- MAC Select Cover-Up NC35
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- MAC Select Moisturecover concealer NW25
- MAC Benefit Powderflage
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
- MAC Sculpt Powder in Bone Beige (Pro)
- MAC Shape Powder in Emphasize (Pro)
- MAC Powder blush in Dollymix
- MAC Strobe Lotion
- MAC Fix+