Step by Step Tutorial
- Apply a little bit Prima Foundation on eyes to smooth the color.
- Then use some eyeshadows of neutral color. Apply it gently on all of your eyelid. It should be light and sparkly.
- Use the same brush and apply eyeshadows (Stone colour) from Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette. Take a little bit on the tip of your brush. Gently take it over the lashline and pull out.
- Then take some black line. Use Stila Blackliner. Apply it gently over along the lashline. You can shade it from the middle to the corner of the lashline.
- Then take a Lancome Black Liquid Liner and draw big cat eyeliner. From the inner corner join it to the middle and then pull out.
- Take again Stila Blackliner and follow the eyeline down to the inner corner. Itâ€™s gonna be a little bit thicker on the outer corner. Waterline is optional.
- For the cheeks use Blush Star by MAC. Itâ€™s beautiful pink with cold shimmer. Use Happy Face Powder Brush. Just dab it off and gently push back the color into the hairline.
- Before take a lipstick you gonna powder your lips. Just dab it with the sponge and cover your lips. Use MAC Hello Kitty Collection lipstick.
- For mascara use MAC Plush Lash Mascara.
Tools and Products
- Prima Foundation
- Eyeshadows of neutral colour.
- Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette
- Stila Blackliner
- Lancome Black Liquid Artliner
- Blush Star by MAC
- Happy Face Powder Brush
- MAC Hello Kitty Collection lipstick
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara